Reverse osmosis (RO)
The reverse osmosis (RO) technology is used for water demineralisation without the use of hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide.
RO plants remove pyrogens, bacteria and eliminate up to 90% of organic substances whilst retaining 98-99% of water-contained salts.
- no need for acid and lye storage and transportation,
- small footprint,
- high quality of used components,
- high performance,
- reliable operation,
- minimum maintenance required,
- automatic operation with the continuous monitoring of water quality.
- boiler rooms,
- heat engineering,
- power industry,
- dialysis centres,
- process water treatment laboratories for the production of pharmaceuticals,
- chemical industry.